August 25, 2011

Etsy finding: Haunting Beauty





I've wanted a wrap bracelet for quite a while now. Yes, call me a follower, it's the Chan Luu rage that's getting to me.
However I decided to check Etsy first and I'm happy I did: I found a very nice selection of wrap bracelets, at some point I even thought I wouldn't be able to chose.
But I picked this one, because I thought the 2 colors looked really nice and original. Plus, I do love silver, and I do love blues, I could definitely tell this was very "me".


I got it from a store called Haunting Beauty and I can't say enough good things about the customer service I got. The lady there is just lovely, she actually e-mailed me to thank me only because I had favorited that bracelet (I hadn't ordered yet), and then she kept me updated through the whole process after I had placed my order.
I got it quite fast, in less than 2 weeks, and since I've had my bracelet I haven't stopped wearing it. I really like that all elements it's made of are great quality, and it's very easy to put on and to wear.
Hauting Beauty has a lot of wrap bracelets for all kinds of bracelets, I definitely recommend you check that store if you're planning on getting one!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that's beautiful! Off to have a look at her store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Etsy, the bracelet is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!