August 30, 2011

Matchy FOTD

If Lisa Eldrige tells us that matchy matchy makeup and nails are in again, I don't need any more evidence to believe it!





So, while applying Essie Angora Cardi on my nails on Sunday night, I thought it would be a fun trend to try to start off the week.
Heck, I even went all the way with it and matched the skirt and shoes as well!








I am, however, not 100% satisfied: the lipstick, which is Mac Rebel, was looking much more like the nailpolish on the bullet, but once applied it's more pink. I should have gone with the darker Mac Kittenish instead!


Anyway, here's the breakdown for the look:
Clarins Everlasting Foundation in 107 Beige (because if you are going to wear plumy tones, you'd better not have dark circles or pink cheeks, so full coverage is mandatory!)
Bobbi Brown Light Bisque corrector and Warm Ivory concealer
Nars Douceur blush
Clinique brow pencil #3
Mac Artifact paintpot
Mac Prunella khol
YSL Faux-Cils in black
Mac Rebel lipstick


All in all, a quite simple and quick look to wear a new runway trend. But I'm definitely going to try the peachier version Mrs Eldridge did very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!