August 23, 2011

We chopped off the hair!





I've been growing my hair for the past 3 years but recently the length was all they had: the oomph was gone and they wouldn't hold curls anymore due to the weight. Plus, I don't know if this has something to do with the weather being so bad that it feels like Fall, but I have been losing tons of hair these past weeks.


So I decided to get 10cm chopped off and go back to a shouldenr length bob that would work well with the existing short layers. To be perfectly honest, I already had that in mind (even though I wasn't 100% sure) when I did the ombre experiment, so I knew that the bleached ends would probably go.


Since I went to a different hair stylist, the coloring products they work with didn't have my usual 5.31 dye and we used a 5.37 instead (technical explanation here).


I'm pretty happy with the new hair cut, that still allows me to do a pony tail or a messy bun but is so much easier to style and has much more volume. I'm pretty sure, though, that I'm going to let my hair grow again for the coming year but well, sometimes a girl fancies a little change :)


PS: that fabulous lipstick I'm wearing is Illamasqua Atomic. I just love it, that is all.

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! I'm thinking a chop is due for me too, but since my hai is Lily's lovey, I may have a little broken heart on my hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!