September 8, 2011

30-30: #14

14. Favourite Youtube guru(s)?


Ah, I bet you know part of the answer already, if you've been reading this blog for a long time.


Here are my top favorites!


Makeupgeek - because Marlena is so lovely and she's the first guru I started watching, she taught me how to use a blending brush!









Lisa Eldridge and the Pixiwoo sisters because they're such higly talented professionals!










Dustyohunter because he's really funny (even more so when he's tipsy!).







Keyeve1985 because she's a pro as well, a very funny girl, and she does stunning looks!






1 comment:

  1. Dustin Hunter is so right about the L'Oreal One Sweep Eyeshadow... it doesn't work... at all... PS please follow me on my new beauty blog: ultaismycandystore.blogspot.com

    -Holly

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!