September 19, 2011

30-30 : #15

15. Do you wear blush?


When I was a teenager, I read an article in a young girl's magazine that said "Blush: even if you don't wear makeup, you should wear some, that will make you look fresh, awake and alive".
Lesson learned! Of course I do wear blush, I LOVE blush! Peach ones, particularly.


Peach blush gallore! I have more...


Me, wearing not much more than foundation, mascara and... blush!
And I still believe that blush is the one thing that makes your face alive, if there's one thing I don't skip, it's blush!

4 comments:

  1. I agree, I'm a big blush fan too.I just picked up the new one by Sleek it's called Suede, it's gorgeous. I can't read the small print on your photo, what's the name of the MAC blush? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Stacey: it's Nuance, I'm afraid it's not sold anymore as it was from a mineralize collection from 2008 - I'll be very sad when it's up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh ok, thanks, it's a shame when our favs aren't available anymore. It's a beautiful shade x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, don't be so sad- you know MAC recycles everything! It'll probably come around again!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!