September 28, 2011

30-30: #18

18. What's your favorite night time look?


I don't have one night time look, the same way I don't have one daytime look. Actually I don't even make a difference between night time and daytime, what I sometimes wear for work would clearly be considered super dramatic night look for some.


The one thing I only do for a special night, though, is wearing false lashes (and possibly do crazy things with my hair). 


These lashes are Illamasqua, and if they're not very well attached anymore,
 it's because this is early morning after a long night of wearing them!

3 comments:

  1. Those lashes are smoking hot, lady! You know I love me some kickass false lashes! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the raven colored lashes. Those look spicy hot on you!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!