September 13, 2011

And all that Smog (a.k.a.: the one eyeshadow look)


I have been inspired by the beautiful and lovely Ruth aka A Model Recommends, who is wearing this kind of look a lot lately - that is a single eyeshadow up to the browbone, leaving just enough space for the higlighter.
I have tried this with UD Smog, which I love, but given my eyes are a bit hooded and I need to give them some depth one way or another, I used a darker liner along the lashline, under the eyeshadow (it's a bronze Mac Greasepaint). No neat application, no blending: apply, put eyeshadow on top, blend edges, mascara and you're done. Here's a close-up for you:



Although you don't see it too much in those pics, my skin is freaking out at the moment and totally purging since I've been back to Oil Cleansing Method. I expected it, kind of, but it's being more intense than I expected! Apologies if you see any pimples!






Other products used:
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua B10
Bobbi Brown corrector in Light Bisque and concealer in Warm Ivory
Illamasqua Lover Blush
Dior Addict lipstick #322

1 comment:

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!