September 16, 2011

War paint

I haven't been around these days because work was just crazy and stressfull and I didn't have one minute to blog.
I did, however, wear makeup! And what's to do when you know the day is going to be tough? You put your war paint on: for me that's winged liner and red lipstick.







I'm wearing:
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B10
Bobbi Brown concealer in Ivory
Eyes: Mac Brule, Mac Wedge and Bobbi Brown Chocolate Shimmer Ink gel liner
Nars Exhibit A blush
Illamasqua Maneater lipstick


The scarf, that I adore, was bought at Marks&Spencer while I was in London.


What's your war paint for tough days?

3 comments:

  1. ooh i always thought exhibit a would be totally unworkable on light skin but it is gorgeous on you! must add to my list!
    amina x
    http://aminasbazaar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. War paint looks fabulous on u :DDDD

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!