October 10, 2011

Have a little Ambition

With the beautiful Theatre of the Nameless collection, Illamasqua released their first two shimmery blushes: Morale and Ambition.
I was very excited about that because I love the Illamasqua blushes and so far could not rely on them for anything but matte shades (I love matte blushes, luckily) - so for a start, I got Ambition.


Ambition is described as a neutral color, but I'm not totally sure about that. It's actually quite difficult to photograph to show up the real color (I tried, trust me) and all the online pictures I found seemed inaccurate to me. 
I would describe it as a rosey pink with flexes of gold in it. It does remind me of Nars Deep Throat but in a deeper, mauve version - which indeeds makes it more neutral but still not completely neutral in my book.


Anyway, here's me wearing it this week-end.








I love how it highlights the cheeks thanks to the gold glitter. Yes I said glitter, you'll find some on your cheeks, let's face that. But it's so pretty!
And, like all my other Illamasqua blushers, it's pigmented and lasts all day. That's why I've been wearing this one a lot over the past 2 weeks.


Other products featured on the pic are Becca Luminous Skin Color in Nude with Becca Cream Foundation in Praline, and on the eyes, Nars Tsarine duo and YSL Faux-Cils mascara.


Now the question is, do I need Morale, too?



5 comments:

  1. I adore this blush!! Perfect for all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it looks absolutely amazing on you. Such a stunning blush!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is IMPOSSIBLE to photograph!! I wander if the other one is the same??

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Tali: ha! we need to buy it and try to figure it out ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!