October 13, 2011

Pan Am FOTD



This week, I randomly started watching the few first episodes of the new Pan Am TV show.
Anything situated in the Mad Men time area should be interesting, at least for clothes and makeup, so why not? Well, I don't know what to think of the show yet, but on that field, I haven't been disappointed: it's beauty and glamour all the way!
Look at Cristina Ricci, doesn't she rock that glamorous stewardess look?


Since watching the show I've been all about winged liner again - I really think I could wear only this for the rest of my life. I mean, I know I'd get bored quickly but if I had to pick just ONE look, that would be the one.


Liner is Bobbi Brown Cobalt Ink
Foundation: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua B10
Blush: Dior Aurora bronzer + Illamasqua Ambition

To add more Pan Am feeling to my whole look, I've been rocking the pencil skirts and waist hugging dresses as well, that is such a flattering, classy and timeless look.
Here's a bad office-bathroom-shot of myself in one of my newest Cobalt Blue dresses (by Esprit), it goes to the knees and I'm wearing Cognac high boots with it. I'm giving a presentation to our Vice President in an hour, so that's my serious business outfit of the day, Pan Am style!


Actually not the most flattering angle nor light but you get the idea


Have you been watching the show? What do you think of it?

6 comments:

  1. not heard of the show, but might have to check it out! Eyeliner looks lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the navy/blue dress in the last picture. You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! I'm happy I got 2 different dresses in the same style and color, they're so easy to wear and look great for all occasions :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. not flattering?! you so crazy!!! you're curvy lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Lo: allow me to be vain, and say I look wider than I am on that pic because of the angle! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!