October 2, 2011

Random things I like Sunday

Raquel Welsh


As much as I love changing looks every day and trying tons of different things, I always feel nothing is remotely as flattering as those 60's cat eyes looks.


Pic from Chictopia
Layering clothes so I can bring my little Summer dresses into Fall. Well, these days, Summer is pretty much back and I can wear them with bare legs, but we all know that won't last. Adding tights, boots and a cardi makes you Fall ready!


Anna Torv
Fringe season 4 has begun and I'm super excited for it! Plus I love Anna Torv and her understated look, a true natural beauty!






The new place where I spend hours pinning pictures of all kind of stuff. Create an account at your own risk, it's highly addictive!









Sara Bareilles - Gonna Get Over You: love the song, adore the makeup she's wearing in it, and the end of the clip is super funny.


Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Anything with a double clap is awesome in my book! I like that song, too. It's super fun and catchy! I'm going to make A.P. download this for me. Yay! New music!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!