November 4, 2011

30-30 #24

24. Which do you like: cream, matte, powder, sheer, or shimmer eye shadows?


I love them ALL! Cream is easy for quick looks, powder is great to create blended smokey looks... I do like matte a lot but I find them hard to wear them on their own, so I always combine with a bit of shimmer.
The only things I don't like about an eye shadow is: a sheer pigmentation and chuncky glitter that falls out. I much prefer to have enough pigmentation and apply sparingly and blend, than to have to add tons to build up color. And the glitter is a nightmare, I just can't stand all the Midnight Cowboy series from Urban Decay, for example - every time I tried using them, I could still find glitter in all my brushes 2 days later. Not good.

2 comments:

  1. All of them as long as they dont crease and go all gunky in my inner eye corner. Most fave is the RBR shadows. Also quite like some Elis Faas (spelling?!?!) shadows but hate the packaging and the fact they require a base!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Tali: RBR is just love, I totally agree! I also do love Becca's eyeshadows a lot (although the shade selection isn't that wide), if you haven't tried them, you should!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!