November 12, 2011

Looks of the week - variations around the same theme

Fall is really there now, most days this week were gloomy, foggy and generally grey, which just makes me crave for some warmth and color. I have mostly been wandering around bronzy or gold shades all weeks, often with a lip variation.


Day 1 :  gold and bronze from the UD 15th Anniversary palette (that's Chase and Deeper combined) and my Illamasqua Precision Liner in Alchemy (gold) under the lower lashline.






Here I kept the lip toned down, wearing an old favorite, Mac Charismatic.


Day two: gold, brown and winged liner with a red lip.






Yes, I'm that awfully pale, especially in cool Wintery light.
I used my UD Naked Palette this time, Half Baked on the lid and Buck in the crease, with Mac Blaktrack fluidline. Lipstick is Guerlain Rouge G in Geisha.


Day 3: I wanted to keep the eye quite similar to the day before (I just added a bit of Creep to make the crease a bit cooler), but change the lip to a much cooler shade, that is my favorite fuchsia lipstick, Mac Girl About Town.

Different weather makes my skintone look completely different too.
I have also re-dyed my hair copper, which I love, but is quite high maintenance as the red tones fade away rather quickly. I need to tell you about a new shampoo I'm using to keep the color vibrant, though, so expect that review for next week.


Happy week-end, ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!