November 22, 2011

Lost Week-End FOTD


Taking a FOTD picture seems impossible these days. Not enough light, too much sunrise light, polluting artificial light... I just despise this season for this reason (amongst others, I don't enjoy being frozen either...).
Anyway, I more or less managed to photoshop enough of above's picture to give you a general idea of my face of the day.
Below picture is unretouched and natural light, though, and so you can see my Becca Lost Week-End palette (ha! how perfect is that for a Monday morning) in action!




Those eyeshadows are just so easy to apply, blend and wear!


Other products featured:
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua B10 + Illamasqua Rich Liquid 133
Bobbi Brown creamy concealer in Warm Ivory under the eyes
Integrate brow liner in 002
Illamasqua Lover blush
Guerlain Les Perles Meteorites in 01
Chanel Le Crayon Waterproof in 20 Expresso
YSL Faux Cils in black
Dior Addict lipstick in MissDior


And for some reason, this look put me in a good mood - always a bonus on Mondays! :)

2 comments:

  1. very beautiful! I have contemplated the palette my self!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ive just recently started my own blog it would really mean alot to me if you would follow me as im trying to get my viewings up www.be-jules.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!