November 1, 2011

October Favorites


Good weather 
- hence I'm still wearing real Fall clothes instead of switching directly from Summer to Winter, as we usually do here, and I haven't had too many skin issues compared to a regular month of October. 





Chanel Perfection Lumière.
Although I'm not wearing it every day (I tend to grab Vitalumière Aqua more), this has been perfect for very long days and to hide local redness, I absolutely love the natural finish and good coverage.





UD 15th Anniversary Palette
I must admit that I wear the same colors a lot (mainly Chase, Deeper, Mia) and that some of them are still untouched (like Junkshow) but this has been my go-to palette of the month for quick and easy looks!


Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof (20 - brown)
This is the best wateproof liner pencil I have used (well, ok, it's tight with Nars Larger Than Life): easy to apply, very pigmented, will not move nor smudge nor budge whatever you do! So easy to put on when you're in a rush and can't fool around with liquid or gel. And it goes perfectly with the UD shades I mentioned above.




Clinique Black Honey - Gel Liner, and Almost Lipstick.
I got my hands on this thanks to my BFF Lambda as, for some reason, Clinique seasonal collections are never released here. I have to say that this is the easiest gel liner to apply EVER, it glides so easily that you're done in a matter of seconds. The black honey liner is a brown with purple undertones and glitter in it, while the lipstick is a sheer dark wine color that looks very sexy on the lips.
If you can get these while they're still available, run and go get them!


What were your favorites for this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!