December 26, 2011

Christmas day FOTD

I hope all of you who celebrate had a great Christmas day! I was very unsure of what to wear until the last minute and ended up doing this.









Products featured:

Rouge Bunny Rouge mattifying primer
Chanel Vialumiere Aqua - B10 (applied with a Real Techniques angled foundation brush for more coverage)
Bobbi Brown concealer in warm ivory
Guerlain Meteorites #01
Illamasqua Ambition blush
Kate brow liner 002
On the eyes: Urban Decay Wreckage + Hustle
Mac Blacktrack fluidline
Lashes are Eyelure Girls Aloud - Nicola
Lipstick = Mac Fanfare

In case you're wondering, I just set my hair on heat rollers, sprayed it, then pinned up the front part, it took about 2 mins to style after the heat rollers were taken out.
I couldn't take a decent outfit pick, but basically I'm wearing black boots, black skinny jeans, a black blouse with lace and black glitter, and that gorgeous taupey purpley velvet jacket that dresses up pretty much anything.

What did you wear for Christmas?

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty look! Like a doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I did winged liner and lashes too - you can't go wrong! It changes the whole shape of your eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if only my last minute looks turned out this beautifully! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!