December 1, 2011

November Favorites

Oh My Goodness, the year is almost over, I can't even believe that!
Even though the weather is generally gloomy and sometimes cold, this Fall has really behaved like one, instead of blasting us with snow in October already, like it did last year. Which means that for once, I got to really enjoy Fall clothes, colors and products for the whole month.





Lierac Hydra-Chrono balm, it does not completely healing my skin these days, as the central heating really makes it dehydrated and sore,  but it's the best I have for now and it helps a lot already.
Illamasqua Ambition. It goes with everything, it just looks perfect, it's the kind of blush that you could pick if you had to chose just one.


Chanel Illusion d'Ombre Mirifique, because it makes a gorgeous sparkly black liner that is also very easy to apply.

Body Brushing - maybe  it's all in my head but I've been using this for months and I swear it makes a difference, so I thought I'd mention it again.



Dior Aurora bronzer is just perfect to give a tiny bit of warmth to my now extremely pale face.



Chanel Vitalumière Aqua: brace yourself ladies: I'm reaching the bottom of the bottle! Yes, me, the girl who never finishes a foundation!! 


Nuxe Reve de Miel handcream: my hands haven't been too damaged yet but so far this keeps them smooth and soft!


Rouge Bunny Rouge Deliquescence Cleanser: I reviewed this here and told you I was keeping it for special occasions. Well I have decided that dark cold Winter nights were enough of a good reason to enjoy this more often.



Pan Am : Loving this series, it started slowly but it's getting better and better.

Blog : Ars Aromatica : this is a bit of a UFO in the beauty blogosphere and I absolutely love it. It's actually held by a team of bloggers, which allows us to read about different skins, colors, likings and interests. It's extremely well written and sometimes thought-provoking. If you don't know it, go check it out.

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe the year is almost over either! Really need to get my hands on illamasqua ambition soon, looks beautiful! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! I dropped PanAm a while back but maybe I should pick it up again to stave off the Mad Men cravings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I love Ambition too.. it does go with everything!xx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!