January 7, 2012

Could I be a Lipstick Bandit?

Because, really, how could I not be part of a band of beauty bloggers who declare that red lipstick is not an indulgence, but a necessity?


So I asked my friend Monika at Rocaille Writes what I should do to join. "Wear a mask with red lips", she said.


I'm happy to oblige, in the hope they let me join the club.


Do I look like a bandit, now?
What I used :
Rouge Bunny Rouge Milk Aquarelle foundation in Almond Parfait
Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer
Makeup Geek Corrupt eyeshadow
Illamasqua liquid metal in the gold color
Illamasqua Sophie pencil
YSL Faux-Cils
Beauté Masochist liquid lipstick


Lots of Bioderma Crealine H2O to remove it all :) (Yes, alas, I had to remove it before leaving the house).


A now a few more smiling shoots!











So, ladies, can I be a Lipstick Bandit?



4 comments:

  1. That looks so cool :D!.
    -x
    http://makeupmeow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the gold in the brows! I wouldn't wear it every day mind but it looks pretty darn amazing ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, so creative and yay for the red lippy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how cool, I love it! It's almost like an inverted mask, and you should post more photos with you smiling, it's gorgeous :) Sorry for the late comment, I just came back home from the Christmas trip :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!