February 1, 2012

Beware of the Lipstick Bandits



... I told you I'd be one! :-)










What I used :
Rouge Bunny Rouge Milk Aquarelle foundation in Almond Parfait
Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer
Makeup Geek Corrupt eyeshadow
Illamasqua liquid metal in the gold color
Illamasqua Sophie pencil
YSL Faux-Cils
Beauté Masochist liquid lipstick



New Lipstick Bandit adventures coming soon here!


Want more Lipstick Bandits? Check out the other members' masks:


Jessica, at Getting Cheeky
Arianne, at Glitter Geek,
Dani, at Call It Beauty.,
Danielle, at Bloomin' Beauty Blog,
Jen, at My Funny Valentine,
Larie, at Eye Heart It,
Makeup Morsels, at, erm, Makeup Morsels,
Monika, at Rocaille Writes,
Paris, at My Women Stuff,
Rae, at theNotice: a beauty blog,
Tracy, at Beauty Reflections, and finally,
Xiao, at Messy Wands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!