January 12, 2012

A Mirifique FOTD





I had black smokey envy, yesterday. Even greasy creasy grunge smokey, to be honest. (I blame Killer Colours for that). But well, I wasn't too sure how a creased look would look after 10 hours at work so I decided to go for a safer route and to do it with Chanel Illusion d'Ombre in Mirifique, applied over Nars eyeshadow primer with a Mac 217. Too bad the gorgeous shimmer in this shadow doesn't show on pictures.


And yet this creases a bit, my lid is really too deep set!

Other products used:
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua B10
Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer Light
Dior Aurora bronzer (LE)
Illamasqua Unrequited blush
Kate brow liner 003
Mac Wedge (crease blending) and Femme Fi (inner corner)
Chanel Le Crayon Waterproof in 10 Ebene along the lashline
YSL Faux Cils
RBR sheer lipsick - Perfume of His Gaze




This, at least, behaved and stayed on all day!

3 comments:

  1. *GASP* Love this look on you dahling <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that! I wish I could wear smoky eyes to work and not look like I'm trying so hard. : (

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to start, people will notice once or twice then get used to it ;-))

      Delete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!