January 1, 2012

New Year's Eve Look!


When, really, can you go as dramatic as you want if not for New Year's Eve? I had loved loved the black and gold look Emma Watson wore for the last Harry Potter movie premiere, so I decided to recreate that.







I had a lot of fun doing it!
Warning: definitely do the eyes first and the base afterwards when going with this kind of look!!
Here's the breakdown - lots of Illamasqua going on here, what's better for drama?

Illamasqua Matte Primer
Illamasqua RLF 133
EL Double Wear Concealer Light
Illamasqua Brow Cake Thunder
Makeup Geek Corrupt (the blackest black I've ever used!!)
Illamasqua liquid metal in gold
Nars Etrusque
Illamasqua Sophie Pencil
YSL Faux Cils
Illamasqua Unrequited blush
a random lipgloss
Illamasqua Alchemy liner (outer part, on top of the black, instead of gold leaves)

Did you wear a dramatic look for New Year?

7 comments:

  1. Ohmygod, this is so beautiful! You recreated the look really well, I love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies! I had a lot of fun creating it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. You're gorgeous. By the way THANK YOU so much for your comment. I found it on the web site. You're the best.
    Thank you
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Tali: WHAAAT?? HAAAAAAAA! Thanks sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Ansa: oh I'm glad it helped! Any time, my dear!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!