January 10, 2012

A Rouge Bunny Rouge FOTD




Trying out some new goodies I got from Zuneta, I decided to do a full face of Rouge Bunny Rouge.
I hope you can see the higlighter on the pictures, I went a bit overboard with it on that purpose :)






What I used.
Oskia Get Up And Glow Serum
Rouge Bunny Rouge Milk Aquarelle foundation in Almond Parfait (review to come)
Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer in Light
Rouge Bunny Rouge Highlighting Liquid - Sea of Clouds (review to come)
Rouge Bunny Rouge Original skin blush - Florita
Kate brow liner 003
Rouge Bunny Rouge When The Birds Are Singing e/s - Delicate Hummingbird and Bejeweled Skylark
YSL Faux Cils
Rouge Bunny Rouge Sheer Lipstick - Perfume of His Gaze

1 comment:

  1. I love this look!
    Looking foreward to RBR reviews :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!