Sundays often are my lazy makeup-free days, but this time I had plans for a lunch out and so I thought it would be a perfect occasion to try my new Givenchy goodies and do a Spring look.
The editorial look for the collection was my inspiration, however I didn't buy the eyeshadow quad and am not too keen on the full teal lid with pink crease (remind me that in three months when I tell you it's my new signature look) so I decided to do a much more discrete version, saving the star position for the lips and cheeks. Here's the result!
If only it felt like Spring, instead of that disgusting rainy windy weather, I'd be totally happy, as I absolutely love how this look came out!
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua B10
- Bobbi Brown creamy concealer in Warm Ivory + pale yellow powder
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Sea of Clouds liquid highlighter applied liberally (hum) on cheeks, bridge of the nose, browbone, cupid's bow... you got it, I went a bit crazy with it
- Mac Phloof and Wedge, plus UD Deep End (15th Anniversary Palette) for the pop of teal
- Chanel Crayon Waterproof liner in Espresso to tightline and YSL Faux-Cils mascara
- Givenchy Le Prisme Blush in Bucolic Poppy and Rouge Interdit lipstick in Bucolic Poppy.
I am so satisfied with the look of these products and how the "poppy" theme works for me!
On another note, my beloved Braun hair straighteners broke. Well, they still work, but they make the electricity cut down for the whole house every time I use them. Time for a new device, me think (I've used this one daily for 3 years so it was well loved). As a result, I curled my hair instead with a large barrel curling iron (Braun, too).
The question is: do I repurchase the same straighteners (about 50€), or do I splurge and get a GhD or a Cloud Nine one?