Especially when I see people blogging monthly about the products they finished in the past weeks.
Excepted, apparently, I do use up some stuff, too.
So we have:
- A YSL Faux Cils mascara - I get through one every 2-3 months, which is the lifecycle of a mascara anyway.
- A Nars eyeshadow primer. I think it's the third tube I've used up to the last drop, which takes about 9 months of almost daily use.
- Mac Fix + : this was the lavender version that came out at least a year ago, but I didn't start using it right when I got it. It took me a long time to use it up, though - I do use it daily but only for a couple of spritzes
- Esthederm Eau Cellulaire : unfortunately this one gets empty much faster than Fix +! But I got a new one for Christmas.
- Bioderma Hydrabio cleansing foam: this can be used for face (which I rarely do) and body, it's excellent for dry skin and I do go through a bottle of this every couple of months
- Not pictured: Bioderma Crealine H2O - I got distracted and threw it away before I could feature it in the pic. I go through a 500ml bottle every couple of months as well
- Not pictured either: Avene Cleanance K, a AHA-BHA moisturizing gel that I use twice a week as chemical exfoliant. The tube lasted about a year, I think.
Also, can you see it? I HIT PAN ON AN EYESHADOW! I think this has never happened to me before!
This is Mac Brulé, that I use as a brow highlight most of the time, and I've bee using this for a good 2 years!! I really wonder how other people ever finish eyeshadows...
Next things on the use up list: Estee Lauder Daywear cream and Advanced Night Repair Serum. Unfortunately, two must haves for me, and two expensive ones.
What have you used up recently?