February 10, 2012

Life is a Peach FOTD





Peach is an easy color I can always rely on when I am in a hurry, as I have a good few quick-and-easy to use peach favorites!




Breakdown:
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua B10
Estee Lauder Double Wear concealer 01
Kate Brow Liner 003
Mac Rubenesque paintpot, with a bit of  Mac Wedge in the crease
Liner: Nars Larger Than Life pencil in Via Appia
YSL Faux Cils mascara in black
As a blush: Make Up For Ever Aquacream #5 - this one is actually not eye safe, and it looks a whole lot like Nars Orgasm blush, with a bit more glitter.
Lips : Mac CB96 (weird name, I know)


Do you have one color you can rely on for quick and easy looks?

2 comments:

  1. Peach tones are great... I wish they could look better on me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it's a matter of finding the right tone? Maybe a pinkier one?

      Delete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!