March 1, 2012

February Favorites


I am so happy that March is here! It means more daylight, higher temperatures, I can hear the birds singing in the morning which means that Spring is coming! *\o/*

Anyway here are a few products that I used a lot in February - it's weird to make this list because the first 2 weeks of February saw polar temperatures here, and then the rest of the month was much warmer, especially in comparison. Which means I had to change up my products a bit with the weather. But here goes.



REN F10 smooth and renew mask.
I have been doing this mask once a week and my skin loves it. It makes it feel plump and smooth and radiant and it's very respectful of my currently sensitive skin. I'm actually waiting for more REN products to enter my life and can't wait to try them!
La Roche Posay Cicaplst Balm B5
I gave you all the details about this one already, but I had to mention it since it did so much for my poor hands this month!




Blue eyeshadow, including Nars Outremer.
I don't know where that comes from, but my love of blue has came back with a vengeance lately, and I'm doing all kind of blue smokeys and mixes of bright blues and browns. I guess blues make a nice transition from Winter to Spring by bringing back color into the game.



Edward Bess Quad Royale.
Review here - I have been using those a lot and really liking them. They just work, what can I say.



Chanel Rouge Allure Flamboyante.
This lipstick was a limited edition from Spring 2011 and I absolutely adore it right now. It is just the perfect bright pink with blue based berry tones, vivid enough to replace a red with a winged liner, but can also combine perfectly with heavier eyes.

What were your February favorites?




2 comments:

  1. That Rouge Allure lippie is just gorgeous!!! And can't go wrong with La Roche Posay when your skin is in trouble, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isnt' this the prettiest color ever? Too bad it was LE (not that I ever finish lipsticks, though, lol)

      Delete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!