March 18, 2012

Rainy Sunday Video Link Love

I thought I'd share with you my recent YouTube findings, which might not be very famous (yet) but are certainly worth watching!


Let's start with two makeup artists I'm currently obsessed with:


Glitterdollz7 - she does fantastic tutorials and she also blogs at Beautysauce.





SharonMakeupArtist - finally a very pale skinned makeup artist to get inspiration from!





Then, meet Essiebutton, queen of über long videos but oh so funny, and so pretty, too!





On another note, Lisa Eldridge shares her favorites skincare products from French pharmacies. I couldn't agree more with everything she said, so I thought I'd share!





The beautiful Ruth Crilly aka Amodelrecommends did a similar video a few months ago, but featured different products, so it's interesting too.





Happy Sunday watching!

1 comment:

  1. I love how you compiled your favorites videos! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!