March 8, 2012

Rock Red on March Eighth!

I always say that having an International Women's day is nothing to celebrate: it's a shame that we still need to have one day to talk about women's issues, be it various forms violence or the fact they still don't have equal professional opportunities and salaries with men, or anything else that makes a woman's life more difficult.
However, things being what they are, this day is still a necessity as it raises awareness on those issues.

So I found it interesting when this Facebook Group called Rock The Lips launched this initiative to raise awareness about Women's Day and why it exists.
The principle is easy: wear red lips on March 8th, and use their icon on your Facebook profile. And so I thought I'd join!




Wearing Illamasqua Maneater here. No pun intended in this choice - it's just one of my favorite reds ever.


PS : sorry for being MIA lately, I caught some Wintery virus at the end of last week and was feeling sick and poor, not well enough to put makeup on or even take pics of products. Normal activity will resume from now on.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I chuckled out loud at the name of your lipstick.

    Happy International Women's Day!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!