May 1, 2012

April Favorites

My little Blue Dragon, which is a gift from a good friend, is a favorite of the month too.

I'm having a tough time finding favorites for you this month, because I was unwell for the major part of April and didn't wear much makeup at all. And when I did, I mostly used reliable stuff I have mentioned millions of time already in favorites posts. Also, I've been working on improving my skin, which was in a miserable state, with my SOS Routine I told you about, which means I haven't been trying any fancy new products.
So do excuse the very short list of products.


Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer.
This is love. Quite frankly, it's all I want to use at the moment and I'll only switch to foundation if I know Il'l have a particularly long day and want hardcore longevity and coverage. I genuinely think this is the most perfect TM I've ever used, at least for my skin and needs, and I just can't be without it.

Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentré.
I have to mention this again: this is a moisturizer that doesn't claim to do any miracle but that will just do its job and moisturize. I currently use it at night time, and sometimes in the day too on the most dry areas of my face.


Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum.
This is the first "active" ingredient I've been re-introducing in my skincare routine since the big crisis. I use this at night under the Embryolisse, and I find that my skin is reacting pretty well to it, like it has always been, so I hope I can keep on using it and it works its magic for me again.



Revlon Lip Butters.
I need to write more on these but I got three of them in a swap with a lovely lady from the UK (not much Revlon to be found here) and I am enjoying them a lot, the pigmentation is amazing!



Fringe.
What can I say, when you can't leave the couch for days, you need some good TV to come to the rescue! I'm very excited that there will be a short 5th season!

And also ... day trips with good friends that involve good food and good shopping, little presents from BFF's that include little dragons, breaks from work as you need them sometimes, and upcoming vacations!


5 comments:

  1. Dragon is cute. Reminds me of 'How to train your dragon' film. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! this one wasn't particularly difficult to train, he's very quiet :)

      Delete
  2. Mariella, I am waiting for my Nars tinted moisturizer and I really hope it will work for me. I loved your review on it. I am in love with the revlon lipbutter ad :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hope you do enjoy it as much as I do!

      Delete
  3. I love the dragon. He's so cute. I'll have to send you a picture of my dragon that lives on my mantlepiece.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!