May 21, 2012

My new Inglot palette and a FOTD



My lovely friend Nina (whom you saw here) had the opportunity to get an Inglot custom purchase from Poland - where eyeshadows are still 3€ each, talk about value for money! - and gifted me this lovely 10 pan palettes.

Warning, this is going to be as useless as it can be: I don't have the shades numbers (they're at the bottom of the pans but these are practically impossible to remove from the palette) and I haven't done swatches.
What I can say, though, is that all these shades are matte and cool toned, and that they are very pigmented and very easy to blend.





I used the light skin-like shade all over as a base, as it also makes blending the crease easier. Then I used the 2 light shades on the lid, the taupe in the crease, and the dark brown along the lashes and on the outer V. Very simple, very easy, takes five minutes and a good blending brush.

I was initially a bit scared that those cool colors wouldn't work for me but I actually like them a lot and have worn them several days in a row - which rarely happens with me!







Stay tuned for another look using the other row!


9 comments:

  1. You only need a strong magnet: plave it over the eyeshadow pan and it should come out easily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the trick, I need to find one!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous shades! And so nice of your friend!

    Sharleena xx
    markedbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the best girlfriends, for sure :)

      Delete
  3. So pretty! I love how soft and feminine it looks. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous palette! Love the look you created x


    sophee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super, super pretty. You look lovely my dear! I don't own any Inglot shadows yet but oh, do I want to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, but since you're on no buy, I won't tell you where to get them! ;-p

      Delete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!