May 13, 2012

A week at Pixiwoo Makeup School - Instagram Style

A detailed roundup of my week can be found here.


An actual written post with an in-depth description of the course will follow, if you're interested in what's happening there :)

Norwich, UK

Where the magic happens.

Demo on my friend Lambda who came there with me: 20's on one side, 50's Hepburn on the other

Drag Day - this is what I did on Lambda
And that's what she did on me :)
Nina, my other friend who came along, with a gorgeous smokey eye
Nic doing a brow demo on me - for once, having crappy brows was a good thing :)


A bridal look I did


Bridal look done on me
Working in the studio - Sam is in the background on the right

Smokey eye look done on me by Lambda



Smokey eye look I did on Lambda
Wagamama, best place in the world
We did a wee bit of shopping in London on our way back

6 comments:

  1. ooohhh you lucky, lucky thing! thank you for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot wait to hear more about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks soooo awesome! I can't wait to read more about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a blast! And how beautiful is your bridal look? Can't wait for details! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!