May 8, 2012

What I am doing right now


I am taking a makeup class at the Pixiwoo headquarters :)

We did no-makeup makeup yesterday, then switched over blending. That was a tough exercise as we actually had to contour the whole face with black eyeshadows and highlight with white, and that can be quite messy! Today we have done bridal and I enjoyed it a lot. Well the only thing I don't enjoy, actually, is having to remove makeup from my face several times a day to have a different one put on (who would have thought, haha).

I will definitely post more pics when I'll be back, but right now I'm blogging from an iPad on a connection that is not really reliable - if I get better at using those unusual (for me) tools, you might get updates earlier.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
    (je fais la danse de la pluie pour toi dans mon bureau)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!