May 5, 2012

While I am away

As I'm writing this I'm in the middle of the packing process that comes before any vacation. As per usual, I'm totally hysterical because I feel like I need to take along everything I possess (mainly clothes and beauty products, of course) and there is no way I can make that all enter in one suitcase. I mean, I could pack 2 suitcases, but then I'd have to carry them around and I already know I wouldn't enjoy that.


I will be posting during my vacation, as my vacation is completely makeup related (now that's some teasing) but as you're never fully sure that the internet will be reliable where you stay, just in case I wouldn't be able to post for the coming week, I'm leaving you with a few good videos/YouTubers you should check out while I'm away.


Essie Button is definitely more skilled than me when it comes to packing.





Glitterdolz7 creates a fun and easy Summer look, hopefully the sun will join us soon





The pretty and lovely SailorJennie shares her top 10 blushers





Ruth Crilly aka aModelRecommends shares the secrets of glowy model skin





I loved this Emma Stone inspired look created by Katie Hughes for Fashionistacosmetics





Hope you enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. makeup related vacation? I am jealous! enjoy your trip and happy hauling (I guess;). excited to see what you'll get <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make up course? Or just serious shopping? Look forward to hearing about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really fun! I like seeing who you watch... I've watched Essie Button before (love her personality) but none of the other gals. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like finding less known youtubers, I hope you'll enjoy them!

      Delete
  4. I'm deathly jealous of all those who will get to see (and maybe paw) your pretty face in person! *sends hateful vibes*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does it have to do with a certain place in England called Norfolk?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!