August 15, 2012

Tempting FOTD



When the weather gets hot, I tend to be a bit uninspired about what to wear. It feels like anything too heavy will just slide off my face at some point. However, a good eye primer make a difference, hence my (uninspired) choice for a gold and brown smokey look.





And to resist the heat, tweaking the skin routine is actually the most important part, so you get enough glow but don't look like an oilslick by mid day!


What I'm wearing:

FACE:
This Works Perfect Skin Look moisturizer (slightly tinted)
Mac Strobe Cream on the cheeks only, on top of This Works
Concealing with EL Double Wear concealer in shade 2
Diorskin Nude Freshglow mineral foundation in #30 applied on the T zone with Real Techniques buffing brush
Dior Aurora bronzer (LE/2011)
Illamasque Naked Rose blush
Brows: Shiseido pencil + Mac Omega

EYES:
Nars eyeshadow primer
Mac Dazzlelight (inner corner), Tempting (lid), Mulch (Outer V) and Brule (highlight)
Nars Larger Than Life liner in Via Appia (brown)
Givenchy Noir Couture mascara

LIPS:
Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in Rouge Croisière


8 comments:

  1. I love this look on you! I think I may have to use it as inspiration for tomorrow's makeup :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Neutrals always look great on you. :) What this top/dress (?) comes from ? Great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's a cotton dress from years ago :)

      Delete
  3. Love this look. Hope you're having a great Summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Dior bronzer looks beautiful on your skin :) Suits you well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love how browns look on you. I hope you're enjoying summer :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are gorgeous! I have been with a computer for a while and catching up on posts but wow i love love love the hair color! Stunning.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!