October 1, 2012

September favorites

If it weren't for the posts popping into my subscriptions this morning, I wouldn't have realized it was already time for another favorites post. Where did September go?? I have no idea!



REN Mayblossom T-Zone Control cleansing gel.

This wasn't love at first sight and I was sceptical at first but I am now really liking this cleanser, which leaves my skin soft and clean.




Alpha H Liquid Gold

This glycolic acid lotion absolutely deserves all the hype that surrounds it, I use it 3 times a week and it does wonders for my skin texture.





Illamasqua Empower and Complement eyeshadow palettes.

I have been living in those two all month! Gorgeous colors, creamy texture, great cream bases included, they are absolutely perfect for this season, or for a night out at any time of the year.




YSL Faux-Cils mascara.

After the Gyvenchy hiatus, we are reunited and now I remember why I love it's so much: it's not that it gives me lengths and volume but it's also the fact that it catches every single lash and makes me look like I have a million of them.



Sunny Autumn days and walks.

There's nothing better in this season than a sunny week-end day where you can go out for a walk and enjoy the nature. And luckily, most September Saturdays were exactly like that :)


Fringe is back, people!

And it's the last season, so you'd better enjoy those 13 episodes. I will surely do!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't get on with the YSL shocking mascara so I've stayed away from them. It was super clumpy even for me! I may have to try the original again...it's been a year or so since I have used it. I love the Armani Eyes to Kill mascaras at the moment....all three of them. Hope you're having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that REN cleanser! I agree, doesn't seem too special but does have a bit of hidden 'oomph' in it.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!