November 26, 2012

Purple Mood


Chanel Le Crayon Yeux Waterproof in Grenat (Spring 2012)
Estee Lauder eyeshadow pencil in Rose Chrome (discontinued)
Illamasqua Complement Palette (Autumn 2012)
Illamasqua nailpolish in Faux Pas (rubber finish)
Mac Rebel lipstick
Mac Cyber lipstick
Makeup Geek Unexpected, Twilight and Burlesque eyeshadows

I don't know what it is with Autumn, but it makes me want purple shades. Even though they're usually not my favorite. Even though they don't always suit me so well, so I get tons of them and then don't use them often because I think I don't look too good in them.

But at least, they're pretty to look at. And sometimes, if I am lucky, I can make them work.

Look created with Urban Decay Omen and Half Truth from the 15th anniversary palette.

6 comments:

  1. You can definitely make them work:)Maybe I should wear some purples today just for fun? *thinks*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't used purple shades in a while! This is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the purple eye! You are making me regret getting rid of that UD palette.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Martha, I'm sure you have other nice purples in your collection!

      Delete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!