December 29, 2012

Femme Boulevard: Ushering 2013 With Style



Femme Boulevard is a group of beauty bloggers that post monthly themed looks. That's not unlike us Lipstick Bandits. Well guess what: the Femme Boulevard members invited other blogers, among which some of the Lipstick Bandits, to join for a New Year stylish celebration!

The mission: metallic eyes and vampy lips. I was too happy to accept this collaboration and create a dramatic face.



What I used to create this look:
- Nars Sheer Glow in Gobi is my base of choice for special occasions, so of course I picked that one
- The vampy lip was only a question of deciding which color to pick in my large collection. I opted for the very classic Mac Rebel!
- For the metallic effect on the eyes, I used the beautiful Nars Etrusque single eyeshadow, that I applied wet for a more metallic effect. I then blended a  matte brown in the crease to give more depth. Etrusque is also applied in the inner corner and under the lower lashline.
- A blush that I love for dramatic looks is Rouge Bunny Rouge Florita. This is really scary in the pan but is so pretty and subtle when applied. It goes with any vampy lip.




Check out the other beautiful looks created to start the New Year in style!



A Little Bit Of Everything
Beaute Fabuleuse
BellaChique
Bronzer Bunny
ChloeAsh
Eye Heart It
Joey’space
Messy Wands
Mostly Sunny


10 comments:

  1. I love the golden metallic shade on your eyes, it looks so dramatic! And the lip is perfection, I'm in love with this colour, it's amazing! Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need NARS Etrusque =)
    Love the colour combination, stunning!!
    Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favorite gold but I'm very much afraid it was a limited edition :(

      Delete
  3. Oh wow beautiful combination! You look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOO you have NARS Etrusque? JEEEEAAAALOUS! It looks SO great on you! MAC Rebel is definitely your shade too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at that gold. I WANT IT but I can't have it!! Beautiful, Mariella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm another MAC lipstick!! I really need to head into town to check their shades out! Am learning so much from you ladies and you look gorgeous,Mariella! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that gold on your eyes! Stunning, Mariella! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!