December 3, 2012

Glowy nude skin, pink lips FOTD

That is it, we have entered the depressing part of the year. I know, I know, there's Christmas, but that's just one day.  I'm talking about humid weather, icy roads, and the lack of light that makes it impossible for me to take a picture of my face even at high noon. Today, I was able to see the letters on my keyboard from 11AM to 3PM that's pretty much it - even though I'm sitting by the window.

So, this is not a recent look, but I found it back on my camera and realized I had never shared it. Pictures were taken at the end of October, where you could still hope for a bit of sunlight once in a while.




Keys to this look: Nars radant tinted moisturizer for its lovely flow, Jemma Kidd dewy glow higlighter for extra glowy cheeks, and Makeup Geek Delightful lipstick, which is an intense pink with a creamy moisturizing formula.
To contour and give shape to the cheeks (and a little bit to the eyes), I used Illamasqua Skin Base in Au, which is a bronze color infused with gold - lovely for a bronzed look, but I love it on the high point of the face just to give definition even on my pale skin.

So, let's face it: it probably will be March before I can wear that kind of face again, uh?


3 comments:

  1. Pretty! I think I'll take a cue from you and do the same...plus some rosy cheeks! You'll never know it was in the 60s today! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skin looks very pretty here. I love NARS radiant tinted moisturizer as well... esp for low maintenance days...Totally relate to winter blues...It gets esp chilly in Feb/Mar here in Tokyo though we do get clear blues skies every so often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried the MUG lipsticks yet-- what do you think of them? This one is very pretty on you. I do love you in pink!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!