February 25, 2013

Illamasqua I'mPerfection speckled liner FOTD



The one look I loved the most when discovering the whole Illamasqua I'mPerfection collection is this one. I found it actually looked wearable, and was even more convinced after I saw bloggers Gemsmaquillage and Essiebutton wearing it. So of course I had to try and recreate it!

See? Very wearable!


Products used:
- a wash of Furore Pigment
- Precision Ink in Abyss and Scribe
- blushers in Lover and Hussy (permanent and now released in a duo)
- lipstick in Immodest (released with this collection)



For a night out, I would have had false lashes, but for a normal day, I just kept things like this and I absolutely loved the effect. Nobody threw stones at me in the streets, by the way?

What do you think of this look? Would you wear it? 

7 comments:

  1. OOO this is soooo cool! I need to get myself the supply so I can dupe the look! Works really well on you, Mariella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out great, nice job! And surprisingly wearable too!

    New reader here! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fab on you! I would absolutely wear this and I was shocked by how easy it looked in the Illamasqua 'how to' video. It makes me wish I had an appropriate light liquid liner to use as a contrasting colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great, M. I don't think I could replicate it, I'm too messy when it comes to eyeliner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did an amazing job at recreating that look! I love it so much, it's why I love Illamasqua so much because they have some really original look. I'm also really digging that lipstick you are wearing, pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eee! *happy flails*

    I don't think I could pull this off (what? I totally wouldn't be brave enough; don't look at me like that.), but I LOVE this on you. Very, very sharp! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a nice blog! You have great style! Totally love it!
    Maybe you want to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? Check my blog and let me know! I would love it!
    http://velvetavenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!