March 18, 2013

FOTD - Rimmel Apocalips in Apocaliptic


Now that is another product that would have been in my February favorites: those Rimmel Apocalips lip lacquers are absolutely brilliant. This fuchsia color is called Apocaliptic, and it's that opaque with just one light coat.
It will stay on for hours and will fade evenly into a stain that won't budge until you use an industrial strength makeup remover to get rid of it - which is just fantastic when you don't have the time to reapply through the day or evening.


I don't have any other shade at the moment, but I have swatched several of them in store, and they are all insanely pigmented. I think there's a shade from everyone: red, fuchsia, coral, purple but also more nude colors.


Rest of the face:
Dior Skin Nude Compact Gelée foundation in #20
Kevin Aucoin Liquifuschia cream blush
Mac Brule and Cork eyeshadow
Majolica Majorca liquid liner in blue

Quick and easy!

Have you tried the Rimmel Apocalips lip lacquers?


6 comments:

  1. Holy *, you look SO HOT with this shade!!! I still have to check these out. I've heard great things about them, That lasting power sounds so promising!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sunny! They're definitely worth a try!

      Delete
  2. Nice work done… You have shared very good information… I enjoyed your post.
    You can visit my beauty blog for more related info...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I don't know if these lacquers are going to be here in Argentina any time soon, but they seem to be something I'd love to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if you ever need help, you know where to find me ;)

      Delete
  4. Such a terrific shade! As the gay men say here in the states-- "It's FIERCE!"

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!