April 23, 2013

Current Empties



I can only do empties posts on very rare occasions, because I hardly ever finish anything. So I'm quite proud of what has been accomplished during the past few weeks there!
I thought it would be good to tell you how I liked those products.

Phyto Phytojoba hydrating shampoo : previously mentioned here but also in previous empties posts, this is really my favorite shampoo for dry hair. It smells fabulous too and is very gentle for the scalp. I have repurchased it again.

Aussie Mega Shampoo : I bought this one in Norwich almost a year ago - I told you I'm slow. I love that it left my hair really soft and that it smells like pomegranate syrup. But it's not SLS free and you can't use it after a dye job because it would strip the color too much, also if you use it daily it can be drying for your scalp after a while. But all in all I loved it and I'm a bit sad we can't get this brand here, I won't be able to use it again.

La Roche Posay Physiological Toner: this is what I use in the morning to wipe away the night (instead of cleanser) followed by a spritz of Avene Thermal Water. It's alcohol free and smells really fresh. I have of course repurchased it.

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair: has been my night time serum for years, I can really see a difference in my skin when I don't use it, and not in a nice way, so I can't be without it. Have obviously repurchased.

REN Active 7 Radiant Eye Gel: I told you everything about it here, it's a little bit upsetting that this new packaging doesn't allow you to see when it's time to repurchase, one day it was empty and that was it. But I still love the product and have purchased it again.

Kielh's Ultra Facial Cream : this was a 7ml travel size and I absolutely adored using it, so I got a full size product since. I use it at night on top of the ANR serum and it leaves my skin soft and moisturized.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer shade 02: one of the best concealers out there, I can't be without it. It covers everything and won't budge through the day, and the texture is light enough to work under the eyes as well as on the face. I have obviously repurchased.

Clinique High Impact Mascara: I recently reviewed it here, I liked that mini so much I did purchase a full size!

Essence brow gel: I have used this product for years, it was great and dirt cheap (about 2.50€) but it has been discontinued and it was my last back-up. I have switched to Gosh but am not liking it as much. I'm a bit sad about this one.

Have you used up anything lately? Did you repurchase it?

2 comments:

  1. I've been using my sample packets of EL ANR, and I still have 3 packets before I decide if I want to commit to it or not. So far I haven't witnessed a miracle, but as with most skincare products it probably takes some time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I witnessed changes quite fast so I would say if you don't notice anything after a few weeks, just don't bother. When I first tried it I had a mini that lasted me a month, though, so I had plenty of time to test it.

      Delete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!