April 2, 2013

March Favorites

Not missing on the favorites recap this month! Although there is nothing exceptional in there... March tricked us into thinking that Spring was here, gave us 3 days of lovely weather, only to let Winter return with a vengeance. So freezing temperatures and snow ruled my skincare and makeup all month.


Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream.
I haven't been that excited about a moisturizer in for a very long time, I bloody love this product. Perfect texture, no tacky residue, my skin is more hydrated than it's been in ages... this is adopted for good!


Orofluido Hair Oil.
I can never be bothered using haircare products, other than shampoo obvioulsy.  But this one smells good and is so easy to apply on wet hair that I have actually made the effort of using it quite regularly this past month. My dry split ends love it.




Illamasqua Speckled Nailpolishes.
I own the blue, the lilac and the beige and I can't decide which one I love the most. They're very Springy but I think they'll transition into Summer very well. The glitter is not the worse to remove (I thought that would be a turn off but it's okay) and I love the overall effect.


Clinique High Impact Mascara
First time in forever that I buy a full size mascara that is not YSL. This is a great product to give oomph to your lashes if you want both length and volume.



Rimmel Apocalips.
Cheap, easy to wear, super long-lasting, not drying, extremely pigmented... what more could you want? I only own one at the moment (Apocaliptic, the fuchsia) but have my eyes on the red, coral and one of the nudes, I think they will be as easy to wear in Spring/Summer as they are in Winter.

Kevyn Aucoin Creamy Glow in Liquifuchsia.
I owe you a proper review of this one. I got it as a gift at the beginning of the month and have been wearing it 90% of the time since, that's just how much I love it. The color is fabulous and extremely wearable, despite the scary bright color it looks like in the pan.


What were your favorites this month?

2 comments:

  1. Haha don't I know what you mean with the weather! My skin was cray-cray all through March! I ditched everything fancy for a while and went back on Caudalie Vinosource. It totally helped! Just good, basic hydration. Please review that Kevyn Aucoin! So intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Kiehls cream seems interesting, my skin has been begging for moisture lately! Great favorites, the Kevyn Aucoin looks amazing

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!