May 12, 2013

FOTD - Bronze Summer look with Becca


With Spring finally settling in, we have even had a few really warm days with about 20°C, and I was really tired of rain and grey sky so I decided to pretend it was Summer already with a very bronzed up look.



For the skin, I used Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, but then I added some Illamasqua Skin Base in Au (a bronze color infused with gold) to bronze the face, jawline and neck.

For the eyes and cheeks, I dig up my Becca Halcyon Days palette that I hadn't used in a really long time. The Bougainville lip & cheek creme is really nice on a warmer skin, with its orange peachy tones.



On the eyes I used Shiseido shimmering cream eyeshadow in Leather as a base, because the Becca eyeshadows aren't that pigmented. Then I used the 3 eyeshadows, keeping the shimmery one (Golden Peach) to highlight the center of the lid, on top of the darker shadows. Then I lined the eyes with Nars Larger than Life liner in Via Appia, a gorgeous bronze that will not budge.

The lipgloss is an old mac lipglass in Gold Mode, which was a limited edition. It gives my lips a slightly peachy goldy tone that went well with the rest of the look.

Have you switched to more summery looks yet? What are you liking right now?

2 comments:

  1. I love bronze on you! Bronze is very often too warm and can make me look ill, but on you it's perfect and it goes so well with your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! You look amazing. I super love your makeup for it looks light and natural. This is the reason why I also love bronzed look. It def brings out or enhances natural beauty.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!