May 18, 2013

FOTD with Illamasqua favorites




Sometimes it feels right to gather a few old (ish) favorites and fall back on a look you know you will love.



This look features:
- Illamasqua Empower palette - cream shadow as a base with the pressed pigment on top, the beige in the crease and the pink in the inner corners. A look I never get tired of.
- Illamasqua Naked Rose blush, which is probably the one blusher I'd save from a fire if I could only pick one: it just goes with everything and I never fet tired of it.

The base is also an old favorite: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, with a touch of Estee Lauder Double Wear concealer and a bit of Becca Loose Powder in Sesame on the T zone.



This works as well for Spring as it did for Fall!

What are your all favorites you like to go back to?

2 comments:

  1. Just like you, I always end up going back to Vitalumiere Aqua, even when I'm currently loving Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24h, I still go back to VA during weekends... yet I need to find if B30 is still a good match or is now to peachy for me and need B20 and get it right with bronzer *first world problems*

    And you look just gorgeous!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your eye shadow, so pretty (:

    http://laurathroughthelens.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!