May 1, 2013

May, and why beauty products matter



Happy 1st of May! Where I live, we offer Lily of the Valley to our loved ones on May 1st  to bring them luck.
It also finally looks like Spring is here and I can stop wearing a Winter coat, which is very nice.

I will post my April favorites tomorrow, but for today, I wanted to share something else with you.
A fellow beauty blogger, whom is member of a makeup forum I go to, and who currently lives in Cambodia, wrote a beautiful piece on why it is ok to write about beauty when you live surrounded by poverty.
I completely agree with what she wrote, and so I though I'd share, her blog is called Srey Siem Reap and the article is here.
Please have a read and let me know what you thought about her point of view, which I share.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!