June 1, 2013

Classic Smokey Eye FOTD




Lisa Eldridge recently posted this Classic Smokey Eye tutorial, and it's something I had to try!




The technique is really easy and it didn't take me more than 6 minutes to recreate it. As I was wearing this during the day, I didn't line the waterline. I also used a brown liner instead of a black one, purely because I prefer the effect of brown against my blue eyes.




I think this kind of smokey eye is really easy to wear in any occasion, definitely something to practice and have in your makeup wardrobe - it would work for a job interview as well as for a night out!



Products used:
Bourjois Healthy Mix (new formula) in #51
Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer in #2
Dior Nude Paradise Tan duo in Coral (bronzer only, hardly any blush)
All matte eyeshadows by Inglot (sorry, don't have the numbers), medium brown, dark cool brown and beige
Nars Larger Than Life liner in Via Appia
Clinique Hight Impact Mascara
Illamasqua Naked Stranger Lipgloss


Have you tried any look recently after having seen a new tutorial?

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous and natural effect...I prefer browns or slightly burplish colours to enhance blue/greenish eyes too

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!