December 31, 2013

Last Empties of 2013

Ah, ending the year with a good clean-up of the bathroom... Right in time for the sales, as it means I'll have to re-purchase some trusty favorites!


Neutrogena Body Balm for Very Dry Skin 250ml.
Used up in 2 months of daily use and I think it's the first time in my life I stick to a routine of moisturizing my body, and use up a body lotion before it expires! I'm a bit upset because I can feel there is some product left at the bottom but I can't get it out anymore.
Will probably repurchase but I have 2 other products from the range to use up first.

Nuxe Creme Fraiche de Beauté Serum.
Love this serum, it's fantastic for dehydrated or dry skin. I am tempted to try something else next (what?) but on the other hand I know this works great for me so I might as well repurchase... not sure yet.

Hydraluron.
I may have mentioned it in my last empties already? I managed to get some more out of the tube but now it's really completely empty.
Have already repurchased, as I cannot live without it in Winter, it's a real skin savior for me!

Rituals Rice Foaming Shower Gel.
I got this in a gift set so it's a mini, and I really enjoyed using it. This comes out as a clear gel that immediately turns into a foam, it's a bit weird but very effective. The smell is light and non-offensive but still there.
Might pick a full size when I'm around a store.

REN Cleansing gel - T-Zone Control.
I use this once or twice a week with my Tosowoong brush to keep my pore clean, particularly on the t-zone. It works really well, doesn't strip off the skin, its smell is non-offensive. Will most likely repurchase.

Phytojoba Shampoo.
It smells great, lather wells, moisturizes my hair without making my roots greasy. I love everything about it excepted the price (around 8€ if you buy it in France, more like 12€ here) but I have repurchased again.

YSL Faux-Cils mascara (not pictured).
You know it's my ultimate favorite, I'm never without a backup of this.


Hopefully in 2014 I will show you some makeup empties? But I'm not too sure about that yet.





2 comments:

  1. Happy new year, Mariella! I need to lay my hands on some Hydraluron soon, and I'm eyeing a Phyto shampoo as well. It's the one that calms sensitive scalps a bit, and I hope it'll work well for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year Mariella!!! I've tried a couple of Phyto ítems and really liked them, I will take a look at this shampoo since I need a lot of moisturizing on ends but not getting greasy roots.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!