March 22, 2014

Clarins Rouge Eclat in Pink Coral


After having acquired the gorgeous Chanel Chamade Cream Blush, I realized it would look lovely with a coral lipstick. But I didn't have one that was quite the right shade.

Cue a visit to the department store, and this: Clarins Rouge Eclat in Pink Coral.
Oh. My. God.  Smooth texture, light pomegranate smell, beautiful pigmentation: I can't say enough good things about this lipstick.
And so I've been wearing it a lot with said Chanel blush.



The finish is satin and really comfortable. It applies easily and doesn't dry out the lips. It wears quite well for a few hours (or until you eat), and wears off nicely. I am now regretting I never investigated the Clarins lipstick lines earlier.

If you need a nice coral that is non-offensive for Spring, don't look any further.

Clarins Rouge Eclat lipsticks are 3g and cost €24, US$ 27.

3 comments:

  1. Haha I like the story. Now I have a new blush, but nothing to go with it! Well, I'll buy a new lipstick, too :)

    I've totally got to check this one out! It's calling my name rather loudly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would look beautiful on you, I'm sure of that!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! A great color for us fair-skinned girls :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!