October 31, 2015

Anybody still around?



Well, hello there!
I know, I know : I've been MIA for over a year. A YEAR. I don't even know where that year has gone.
What was I doing all this time? Well, I was really busy. Launching my own business, for one - which took and still takes most of my time. And being the bizz-nerd that I am, when I'm not working on the business, I'm following courses or reading books to learn new things that I can use in the business. Or sleeping.
Also,  I have been pairing down my makeup collection and buying much less. When starting the business, I was very cautious with money. Then as things started to settle, I thought it would be fun to spend my fun money on other things. (Designer bags, anyone?). As a result, I felt like I didn't have much to share on here.

But the blogging itch is back. I still don't have much time, and I don't buy crazy amounts of makeup, but I've been shopping for bits and bobs lately (replacing things I used up) and thought I could share my opinions on here again. I have a couple of foundation reviews coming up, a few skincare things I like. Quite a few things I tried and didn't enjoy despite the hype. So I want to tell you about that.
Not promising very regular updates, but I'll do my best.

So, who is still around? Please say hi in the comments, so I know I'm not talking to myself!

5 comments:

  1. Hi! {waves!} visiting from MUA makeup board. Looking forward to reading here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm (Sandra1900) still here, great you are picking up blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello you!

    I'm so happy to see you back. I also love the hair! I hope the business is running smoothly.
    So tell us, what products didn't you love? ;)

    C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're definitely not talking to yourself. Glad to see you back :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, thanks for sharing your thoughts!